At College Gameday....in.Ttown

<p>Too bad that the students left. They really should have contacted one of the many security people.</p>

<p>Many LSU fans are really out of line. REALLY.OUT.OF.LINE Throwing things, etc. Very piggish behavior. If it were just one or two, then I would just say, “well, there’s some in every crowd.” This was just too many. When we play other teams, their fans don’t behave like this.</p>

<p>We told D to stay and run them out. But, they left :frowning: </p>

<p>I really do not like rude fans that go over the line. We have had season tickets to the Dallas Stars since 96. There are very few that are not even fun to be around and just get flat out ugly. I refuse to leave because of them. Even tonight against the Chicago Blackhawks, there are a lot of Chicagoans in the Dallas area and AAC was packed with a LOT of their fans. Everyone seemed very cordial. They cheered their team just like we would if we were a visitor at a road game. No problem with that at all. FTR, I was watching the Bama game on live stream from the CBS Sports app :slight_smile: Yes, I did yell Roll Tide a few times</p>

<p>Would love to be a part of an Alabama Parents CC FB group! Quick, someone start it! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>I’ll start it, unless you already have, NC Mom?</p>

<p>I’m creating one now…</p>

<p>MODERATOR’S NOTE:</p>

<p>Please review the Terms of Service. Links to Facebook, or anything other than authoritative websites, are not allowed on CC.</p>

<p>Mom2, I am. Not sure why I don’t pop up. Maybe I should check my privacy settings (now that I just posted my full name on a public site…ha,) I joined the groups thanks, carcode!</p>

<p>Speaking of Facebook groups, isn’t there an Alabama Class of '18 one? I swear I’d heard of it, but I can’t find it for the life of me. If anyone could throw a link my way it would be much appreciated.</p>

<p>Maryjay, we were on campus this past weekend and I saw a few pairs of those pants! The shorts are also popular :slight_smile: We also saw lots of bow ties. He’ll fit right in.</p>

<p>And I must apologize for posting that it would not be a problem to find a place to set up a small tailgate on the quad. We arrived at 11am and had to really search for space for 3 chairs and a small cooler. We had bean bags sailing over our heads, but had a great time anyway. Never have seen so many people in Tuscaloosa for a game. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>I am sorry I missed meeting so many of you that were there. It was an awesome and crazy weekend! </p>

<p>Had a fabulous time hanging with lattelady and sniner/tniner (who were the BEST and got us the great seats in the student section). I was stunned by sniner’s football knowledge (perhaps only matched by beth’s mom). Even got to see my son for a bit. :)</p>

<p>Would love to know how many people were in town for the game who didn’t have a ticket and were just there to party!</p>