Auburn Ticket Question

<p>Hi everyone, as an incoming freshman I purchased package A for football tickets, as I originally planned on flying home for Thanksgiving, which is when the Iron Bowl falls this year. My family is now instead talking about coming down that weekend to see me so that I could have a chance to go to the game. I’m pretty nervous that I won’t be able to find a ticket for sale for the game, since it’s in such high demand. Does anyone have experience, advice, etc. on how to secure a ticket, or will it be next to impossible to land one?</p>

<p>On another note, your family needs to first check to see if they can get decent lodging for that timeframe. Everything is either booked, expensive, or a flea bag motel (also over-priced).</p>

<p>One of my condos is available for that weekend, but it isnt cheap. :(</p>

<p>Good luck with finding a ticket. It won’t be cheap either. Sorry, but that’s the harsh truth.</p>

<p>tickets and rooms will be ridiculous. It will still be fun being there in that environment and you may luck up on some tickets but you’ll have fun in Tuscaloosa even without tickets on gameday.</p>