Auburn University Admissions Fall 2022

Applying to Auburn University in 2022? This is a space for the members of the class of 2026 to ask questions, swap stats, and share news and admissions updates with others applying to Auburn University.

How does your application compare to the students accepted last year? Take a look at the chart below and then share your stats, activities and more.

Auburn University 2021 Admissions Statistics
Mean Unweighted GPA 3.9
Admitted Students in Top 10% of Graduating Class 34%
Admissions Test Policy Test scores are considered and required
Applicants Submitting SATs 17%
Applicants Submitting ACTs 83%
Waitlist

A Note on Admissions Data: We get our data from Peterson’s. If some of the numbers look off, this wiki-post allows registered CC members to edit, update, or add relevant info, like important dates, deadlines and admissions statistics. If you have updated statistics from a trustworthy source, feel free to update this post. Just click the Edit button in the lower right corner.

For more info and Auburn University admissions statistics, Check out Auburn’s’s [school profile] to learn more about Admissions on College Confidential’s College Search.

3.7 uw/ 4.14 w
1330 SAT
OOS
Applied 10/9, Accepted 11/13

Congratulations!
Just curious…did you receive scholarship information with the acceptance letter? Or does that come at a later date?

Received merit with the acceptance and then you can log in to apply for more merit from departments, alumni grants etc.

1 Like

Does anyone know what day last year reg admission decisions were released? Daughter was deferred EA.

My daughter applied regular and hasn’t heard anything yet.

1 Like

I think it was 3/15 last year

2 Likes

accepted spring !!

2 Likes

decisions came out !!

1 Like

Accepted Spring

3 Likes

Son just accepted to spring. Why cant they bring them in in the fall?

1 Like

apparently they are extremely overpopulated w students this year.

1 Like

My son was also accepted into spring and I found there’s a section under the FAQ area, I believe in their general admissions area, that addresses the 2022 decisions specifically - which I thought was interesting that they specified this year and made me wonder if this year’s results are different than previous ones (although maybe it’s standard protocol for them to have a section dedicated to that particular year). But it also has the middle 50% range statistic for those that were accepted but also those denied - which I’ve never seen colleges give before (for denials) that I can recall. But I’ve never visited their site before so I’m not sure what is typical. There’s also some info about housing and such but I get the sense that it would seem somewhat unlikely to get it since they don’t guarantee freshmen housing. There also seems to be some wording about if you opt in for spring 2023, you would be given priority for fall if openings became available. That also may be explained in the letter that is in the student portal as well. Seems as though I read that there as well.

1 Like

For those who have students who were accepted for Spring 2023, were they originally deferred? When did they apply?

1 Like

Yes, my son was a deferral. He applied at the end of November and was deferred in the round of decisions that came right after that (I think in January).

2 Likes

my son was accepted for F/22. We submitted housing app 3/25. He has received a date of 3/31 however we are hearing rumors all housing is full? Is anyone else hearing that??

There are tons of new apartments right off campus (off Glenn) - walking distance to class. I would think they’d still have availability and there are so many now, perhaps competing prices. It would be really surprising for them to be full. On campus housing is usually full pretty early, but with the closeness of the new apartments, many may be closer to classes than the on campus housing.

My son found a roommate, and his election date is today (my sons is tomorrow.). He is saying there was nothing in village left (they were wanting honors housing.). Not sure if anything in quad. I am going to be beyond irritated if there is no housing when we sent the deposit in November.

1 Like

*Selection