Auburn University Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

Does anyone know when early action round 3 will come out?

Seems like they’re usually released on a Friday and website says “mid January”, so hopefully this week?!

Any news on HC? My son and his counselor both reached out but no reply.

After much back and forth, it seems like her application was the one that failed to get pulled with the first batch due to a technical error. They were very nice and apologetic, and promised us it would be reviewed and she would get an answer by end of day Friday.

Hoping for good news for her!

Does round three come out today?

I just spoke to admissions office (Jack) and was told that EA3 decisions will be “middle of January” and he did not commit to a date. I pressed, “could it be today” which he said yes, but he was not given information about when other than middle of Jan . . . . Sooooo, chance for today but could also be next week. That info is a whole lot of nothing, but figured I would share anyway. Lol!

5 Likes

Thank you for the update. We are anxiously awaiting an ED3 decision as well. I’m expecting a deferral because her SAT score is 1190. Excellent stats otherwise. Her major is one where you don’t know if you make the cut until after the first year, so I suspect she will go elsewhere anyway.

Also anxiously awaiting EA3 decision and hoping for today. Son applied with EA2, but his test score did not get there in time, so he was pushed back to EA3. This waiting is torture! Do we have any intel on whether EA3 will be even more difficult than EA2? He has high GPA, good activities, meh test score, so we’re nervous. Auburn is #1 choice. Business major.

1 Like

EA1 decisions came out just before 6pm. Email followed a bit later. Hoping today is the day for you!

1 Like

She got in to honors college! :raised_hands:t3: Finally…only had to wait an extra month. :smiley: But she is relieved and happy.

3 Likes

Did she apply EA 3? I’m still waiting.

Is there a withdraw application button the bottom of people’s portals? I’m not sure if its there for everyone, or sometimes its a clue before decsions are released.

1 Like

Sorry…I went back to clarify. She got her acceptance to honors college today. She was accepted to Auburn EA 1.

3 Likes

I don’t have any

1 Like

I have a withdraw button but I think its been there the whole time

Wonderful news!!! She sounded like a top candidate. Worth the wait, I guess?? LOL Enjoy celebrating this weekend!

1 Like

Just got rejected!! Love my life

Ugh…sorry about that. :worried:

Do you mind sharing GPA/Test scores?