auburn

<p>well…at least the state of alabama has won two in a row…</p>

<p>I thought the Ducks would pull it out. That was some gutsy football.</p>

<p>And…next year, when Bama is BACK…it will be 3 in a row for the state.</p>

<p>Bama is well set up for next year with returning players (minus Julio, Mark…boo hoo)…But Bama is still well set up. Auburn has over 20 seniors graduating and certainly Cam will be leaving as well, so Auburn’s team will face what Bama faced this year…a lot of “young” players who need discipline and consistency.</p>

<p>Roll Tide…and here’s to Season 2011!</p>

<p>ROLL TIDE. (I’m not an Alabama fan or have any affiliation with the school but that is the single greatest greeting in the english language).</p>

<p>I can abide by the principle of “keepin’ it in the conference”, but I cannot under any circumstance root for Auburn or Tennessee.</p>

<p>Feenotype, AMEN!</p>

<p><a href=“Will Auburn’s B.C.S. Title Stick? - The New York Times”>Will Auburn’s B.C.S. Title Stick? - The New York Times;

<p>The point remains…If the dad shopped his son at Miss St and got a dead end, why would he have his son go to Auburn for free…especially when his son wanted to go to Miss St because of a friendship he had with a coach there.</p>

<p>It just doesn’t make any sense for him to go to Auburn for free. </p>

<p>And…as Judge Judy often says, If it doesn’t make sense, then it isn’t true. </p>

<p>The rumor is that an Auburn booster paid the contractor that remodeled Cecil’s church to bring it up to code. </p>

<p>It also doesn’t make sense for a father of a near 21 year old to do the “choosing” of which college to play football for. </p>

<p>Who’s betting that Cam will anounce that he’ll go into the NFL draft within a week or so?</p>