Auditions for the MT Class of 2019 Feedback Results?

Does any one have any results or feedback yet?

My daughter received a letter yesterday. :slight_smile:

Good news, I hope! I don’t have any children auditioning. My son graduated in 2010 (MT grad), and my daughter is a sophomore MT. I just like to follow up and see how things are going and offer support to those going through the process.

It was very good news. Now to wait and see on the other auditions and decide to continue to audition or accept and move forward. We were impressed with the talent in Urinetown and liked Pittsburgh. My daughter just isn’t sure about the lack of traditional campus life…Greek life, traditional campus, etc. I am encouraging her to spend a weekend during the school year and see what she thinks. I am a bit surprised at how “quiet” this thread is.

No one really ventures into the individual school threads any more since it’s now hard to tell when new posts arrive.

Overall, I think this year’s parents are most quiet compared to our rowdy bunch last year! :slight_smile:

My d received an acceptance as well, however, it only said, “you have been accepted into the Department of Theatre at Point Park.” We are still trying to get an answer as to whether or not that means she was accepted into the BFA MT program.

EmsDad- my d’s letter says “artistically accepted into the department of Theatre as a BFA in Musical Theatre candidate”

When did she audition?

She went to the mid Dec. audition.

What is the auditon experience like at PPU?