Auto Body Shop in T-town?

<p>Yes, the whole '93 Accord may not be worth the repair bill for the Quarter Panel that will need to be replaced, still, I need a reputable place DS can take the vehilce for an estimate.</p>

<p>Anybody know someone in T-town that does decent work?</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>Uh oh…was there a fender bender?</p>

<p>Can your insurance company recommend a place? </p>

<p>If you have a major insurance carrier, you might want to call a T-town agent and ask for a name of a company.</p>

<p>M2CK,</p>

<p>'93 Accord? Naw, not worth collision. AAA does not have anybody they deal with for 100 miles. This will be purely out of pocket, IF, the damage doesn’t exceed the value of the vehicle…good thing he knows how to ride a bike…;-)</p>

<p>I asked my peeps on Tider Insider and Brown’s Auto body shop gets the 5 star seal of approval.</p>

<p>Brown’s Garage Body Shop Services
1460 39th Avenue East, Tuscaloosa, AL 35404-5158
(205) 556-9647</p>

<p><a href=“http://www.brownsgaragebodyshop.com/[/url]”>http://www.brownsgaragebodyshop.com/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Here’s another good option. D took her car for an estimate to this place and she will have the repair done in October. They were extremely nice and did a thorough estimate.</p>

<p>Andrew’s Paint and Body
1813 41st Ave NE
Tuscaloosa, AL<br>
205-556-0332
Go on Jack Warner past 25th St and keep going. On left after ball stadium.</p>

<p>BTW, if anyone needs just an auto mechanic in Tuscaloosa. Warren Tire & Auto gets strong recommendations by everyone I talk too. It’s located right near campus on Univ Blvd across from the Student Health Center.</p>

<p>[Auto</a> Repair, Auto Service, Tires in Tuscaloosa, AL Warren Tire Tuscaloosa, AL (205) 758-2739](<a href=“Warren Tire Pros | Auto Repair & Tire Shop in Tuscaloosa, AL”>Warren Tire Pros | Auto Repair & Tire Shop in Tuscaloosa, AL)</p>

<p>Thanks all! Nice to have the body shop and mechanic recommendations.</p>

<p>93 Accord? Naw, not worth collision. AAA does not have anybody they deal with for 100 miles.</p>

<p>I didn’t mean for you to make a claim. I just meant that an insurance agent might know a name.</p>

<p>'93 Accords rock!! Any Honda from the early-mid-'90s rocks, or so I’m told. I have a '95 Accord wagon that’s still going strong after 160K+ miles. The dealer’s service folks tell me Honda made wagons just for a few years in the mid-'90s, and said wagons have the strongest transmissions Honda ever built. Service guys said I could still get $3K for it on EBay. I checked, and sure enough. But I’m not gonna sell. I’m gonna run this baby into the ground. </p>

<p>loring, your son has great taste in cars. :smiley: Hondas Rule!</p>