Automatic admission after December 1st

<p>Just wondering if you take the december 7th sat and get a 1300 (M+R) are you still an academic admit even though its past december 1st?</p>

<p>No, the test scores have to be submitted by Dec 1st to be considered for admission.</p>

<p>This is incorrect. Per an advisor at my Prospective Student Center (and confirmed by TAMU’s admissions office), if you have a completed application on file by the December 1st deadline, they will accept UPDATED test scores after the first. Updated test scores must be sent directly to the school by the SAT or ACT folks by January 15th. This is the first time, per admissions, they’ve allowed it and this does not apply to updated grades, class ranking, etc., just test scores.</p>

<p>That is correct! I was told the same information.</p>

<p>According to the A&M website test scores must be received by December 2 since December 1 is a weekend. I don’t see anything that allows a late submission.</p>

<p>“In order for the Office of Admissions to make an admission decision, ALL documents must be received (not postmarked) by the freshman application deadline.”</p>

<p>I cut and pasted the transcript of the online chat I had with Texas A&M’s admission office three weeks ago regarding taking the SAT after the application deadline:</p>

<p>“That is correct. This is what we have been told to say: If the application file is already complete by Dec. 1, we will accept UPDATED, official test scores received through Jan. 15. So this would be for applicants who have already turned in test scores by the deadline but took the test again. If you’re doing this, it is important to let the testing agency know in advance you are wanting your scores sent to A&M.”</p>

<p>I found it best to contact them directly when in doubt instead of strictly relying on their website.</p>