average gpas

I would like to know the gpa distribution of students in mechanical engineering at a Texas A&M. I know someone has shown me this before but I don’t know why i cant find it. It pretty much shows you what percent of students had so-and-so gpa while the highest was … and the lowest accepted was… . it also shows the number of students who managed to pass the year level and certain classes. It was basically a report that showed what type of gpa would be required for a certain major as well as percentages in engineering for a certain school. I know i about this but i can’t seem to find it. Do you know of any website that give the information? I hope that is not too vague…
Thank you

The average GPA of those accepted into ME for the Spring 2016 application term was 3.3 (ranging from 2.5 to 4.0). You can view the average GPAs of those accepted into all engineering fields here: https://engineering.tamu.edu/academics/advisors-procedures/entry-to-a-major/resources/analysis-spring-2016-admission-cycle This does not state total percentage of applicants accepted as prior reports have, but it does state that 90% of eligible applicants were accepted into their first-choice major, which is higher than the previous year. It also does not state the number of first-year engineering students who were eligible to apply for their major during the Spring 2016 vs. those who were required to wait until Fall 2016 due to not having met the minimum coursework requirements.