Award for Aid Year Tabs Blocked

Has anyone noticed a change to myPurdue Financial Aid Award section tabs being whited out?

Can no longer click on them or view any information.

@beach5 Same here. I’m assuming this means they’re prepping to release the financial aid packages. All of the documents they sent out say “mid-March” as the release date.

Earlier today, it was still available. The Presidential scholarship showed up for the first time today too.

Hoping too!

I saw a few days ago that I had been awarded a scholarship, but now when I check the financial aid tab, it’s empty. I was afraid that they had revoked it or something.
Does anyone know if they’ll be awarding more scholarships than what they’ve already released (and now blocked) once the official financial aid packages are released?

@Dalkey I certainly hope they release more, but I don’t know for sure. A institutional scholarship (restricted to only people in certain counties in Indiana) showed up on myPurdue earlier in the week. The presidential scholarship posted earlier today (3/11). And then the entire award page got blocked a couple hours ago.

I mean, you could call the call center and they could probably tell you when everything’s released.

Award information is scheduled to officially release this Friday, March 13th at 5:00 p.m.EST.

@CSmajorQ How did you find that out?

Did anyone get a message that they need to sign a HIMRT? I understand what it is for but seemed odd to have to submit it before award info was released.

@snappletop, It was posted on the 2015 admitted Purdue Families facebook page. There are several admins from the college that post there as well as current students. It is very informative.

The notifications will go to your MyPurdue portal on Friday. Letters will be mailed next week.

@CSmajorQ Fingers crossed for a near full-ride!

@CaClass15‌ I’m not sure what you mean by “HIMRT”. Is it a form that Purdue asked you to submit to verify your financial aid info?

They asked me to verify practically everything (IRS tax returns for both me and my parents, W2 forms for both, and tax return schedules for both).

Where are you seeing a financial aid tab? All my daughter sees is here acceptance letter and her merit aid letter. Where is the tab?

She would need to login to her myPurdue portal and click on financial aid status

@daveverdo Your daughter needs to setup her myPurdue account. Once that’s done, she needs to go to http://mypurdue.purdue.edu and login. At the top of the page, there should be a “Financial” tab. After that, just click on the “Award for Aid Year” link on the left hand sidebar.

Thanks.

how do you set up the account? The only account she has is to check her app status.

@daveverdo At the bottom of the decision letter (available on the application status webpage as a PDF file), there’s a PUID number and “Career Account Set-up Password”. Gather those two bits of info and go to https://www.purdue.edu/apps/account/AccountSetup . The rest of it is self explanatory.

@snappletop Thanks. Goodluck.

Incredibly pleasantly surprised! Purdue is affordable!

That’s great @sbjdorlo‌