Away football games

<p>DS got an email that students will be able to get on list for away football games beginning between 8 a.m. Monday, July 25 and 5 p.m. Thursday, July 28. Tickets will be allocated to students on the waiting list based on UA credit hours earned.</p>

<p>Would a freshman have any chance or should we even bother? Do they run buses to games?</p>

<p>No chance and they never have run buses in the past.</p>

<p>They did try running a bus to the LSU game last year, but I don’t think it was very popular.</p>

<p>Freshmen don’t have a chance at getting away game tickets at the initial sale. Sometimes tickets will be left over and any student is allowed to buy tickets (such as the South Carolina game last year), but there are no guarantees that that will happen.</p>

<p>2011 Student Road Game Opt In Results</p>

<p>The following email contains the results of the Student Road Game Requests. Please view the results and proceed by following the steps to purchase the games that you were successful in requesting.</p>

<p>Results are as follows:</p>

<p>Penn State
Graduate Student - 72 UA earned credit hours and above.
Undergraduate - 79 UA earned credit hours and above.</p>

<p>Florida
Graduate Student - 129 UA earned credit hours and above.
Undergraduate - 90 UA earned credit hours and above.</p>

<p>Ole Miss
Graduate Student - 93 UA earned credit hours and above.
Undergraduate - 83 UA earned credit hours and above.</p>

<p>Mississippi State
Graduate Student - 93 UA earned credit hours and above.
Undergraduate - 82 UA earned credit hours and above.</p>

<p>Auburn
Graduate Student - 135 UA earned credit hours and above.
Undergraduate - 90 UA earned credit hours and above.</p>

<p>Reminder: All offers are based on UA earned credit hours as of the Fall 2010 semester.</p>

<p>Penn St was a little lower than I thought. But I guess demand was lower due to travel expenses.</p>

<p>Hotel prices in Happy Valley are out of control.</p>

<p>Dang it, missed by one semester’s worth of hours. So annoying…</p>