AWPE results?

<p>Does anyone know when we will get the results of the AWPE test we took in May? Will it be by mail?</p>

<p>I think they said 6 weeks when we took the test. So that would mean towards the end of this month.</p>

<p>6 weeks.. holy guacamole.. damn</p>

<p>they said in 4 weeks ... its been 5 weeks almost 6</p>

<p>They sent them out on June 12th, so they should be arriving shortly. I just got mine. PASSED :).</p>

<p>i got mine today</p>

<p>passed =]</p>

<p>i got mine too
YAY PASSED LOL</p>

<p>I passed. Do we at least get to see our scores? Seems rather asinine that they have a scoring system if you can't even see your score.</p>

<p>it's just pass or no pass.</p>

<p>I got mine today. Passed</p>

<p>I passed also.</p>

<p>JESUS I'm so mad... On my writing SAT I got 660, and I missed the last page of the test and missed the last 4 questionsbecause I didn't turn the page (long story... to sum it up - barely slept the night before, last section 10 minutes... saw 10 questions, some psychological effect I thought there was nothing on the back, so yeah) I had all correct, 2 wrong, and 4 OMITS.</p>

<p>AND I FAILED the writing placement test. God I'm so mad right now.</p>

<p>Am I screwed?</p>

<p>Chill out karupt. You can probably take the writing test during orientation I think; also, even if you fail a second time, all you have to do is take one extra class or something like that. Its not the end of the world.</p>

<p>You can only take it once right???</p>

<p>you only take it once</p>

<p>i still haven't received mines..should i call?</p>