Awpe?

<p>So the AWPE is coming up this Saturday, and those of you that have taken it, how was it? Was the passage given difficult to analyze and was the prompt given difficult to answer? Or was it a cake walk? How long did it take you? Plus any tips? :smiley: </p>

<p>(I Didnā€™t take AP English and didnā€™t get a high enough english/writing score on the SAT D: ) I have a feeling most ppl on CC have taken AP english or had high enough score to be exempt from the AWPE, lol but hopefully someone has taken it XD</p>

<p>IS this for the instate student? or AMerican student? and international student should take ESLPE??</p>

<p>^hm not sure what the ESLPE is, sorry. I just know that the AWPE is a writing placement exam i have to take for the UCs. You wouldā€™ve gotten something in the mail for this. </p>

<p>Iā€™m in-state, but i think every incoming freshmen has to take it (you are exempt if you got a 3 or higher on the AP english exam, or a 680 on the writing portion of the SAT, or a 30 or higher on the writing/english portion of the ACT.)</p>

<p>^I hate this I almost got to the cut-off now I have to take this test :(</p>

<p>Anyone take this in the past have any information on it</p>

<p>^i know >.< </p>

<p>Someone, anyone?</p>

<p>ok so i read the letter they sent, and i didnā€™t notice they had a link to past questions and written essays o.o well kinda last minuteā€¦but here~</p>

<p>[Entry</a> Level Writing Requirement](<a href=ā€œEntry Level Writing Requirement | University of Californiaā€>Entry Level Writing Requirement | University of California)</p>

<p>AWPE in what 2 hours?
Good luck to everyone</p>

<p>Its over :D</p>

<p>Yeah~ It wasnā€™t too bad, i think i did pretty well. I actually took my time to organize and write everything. I wonder if i get into UCD from the waitlist, the score would be sent to them? hmm i put down the code on the back for UCSC for now.</p>

<p>what was your essay topic monkeyshinobi?</p>

<p>^isnā€™t it the same for everyone?</p>

<p>It was about ā€œSocial Forgettingā€ and yeah i think it should be the same for everyone</p>