Babson 2024 ED

Since Babson 2024 ED will be out soon I thought I would start a thread. Does anyone know when decisions will come out? I am predicting 12/6 at 4pm but could be 12/13 at 4pm. I am guessing based on past years. If anyone does know please post!

In one of the posts of their undergraduate admissions account on Instagram, they claim that ED decisions will come out on the 18th/19th.

I did more checking today and I am afraid that cliffordthethird is likely correct. It could be as late as 12/20! disappointing that we have to wait but should be worth it…

After talking to an admission rep. I was told it would be the 13th or the 16th. Hoping for the 13th

I’m curious as to what you guys think was the cause for the extended ED/EA deadline this year…someone told me they had an abnormally small pool of applicants but I doubt that was the case

based on past years you would think it is the 13th! I hope your info is correct!

On the instagram they confirmed ED will come out the 17th and EA the 18th!

I see the Instagram answer in comments. Good to know the date. Its disappointing that its so late relative to other schools but its right around the corner. Good luck to all.

Babson just sent out an email notification that ED will be posted tomorrow, the 17th, at 4 pm Eastern Time. Good luck everyone

Just came out to post that as well. Best of luck to all.

Do you know when will EA applicants hear back?

Best guess based on instagram postings is that you will get an email around 10am today, 12/17, telling you they will be out tomorrow 12/18 at 4pm.

What did the email exactly say? D got one saying decisions will not be sent in the mail.

Son was accepted! To collegestudent259 - you prob know by now that they send an email with link to application portal which then links to decisions. EA is tonight. Good luck to all.

Anyone know if all the merit aid has been awarded by now? I got in and got 40,000 from the Babson grant but I didn’t see any merit aid which I’m a little surprised about
Good luck everyone

I applied to Babson as a match school, not expecting anything but I just got in with 70,000 scholarships… now really deciding if I should go and withdraw my ed2…
does anyone know why babson is so good? all I know is that they are the best in entrepreneurship

Hey, do you mind sharing your stats, ECs etc. Also are you national or international?

[quote=“1032898, post:16, topic:2074486”]

I applied to Babson as a match school, not expecting anything but I just got in with 70,000 scholarships… now really deciding if I should go and withdraw my ed2…
does anyone know why babson is so good? all I know is that they are the best in entrepreneurship
Hey, do you mind sharing your stats, ECs etc. Also are you national or international?
Today at 11:33 pm

hi everyone! any RD applicants? i’ve made a thread here http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/discussion/comment/22646183#Comment_22646183

I don’t want to look lol