Babson Class of 2025 ED Applicants

I know this is a bit late, but I can’t find a thread for Babson 2025 ED applicants, so let’s start one. Feel free to share any updates and ask any questions here and best of luck!

Applied ED 1! Anxious to hear back on December 15.

Same, hopefully we both get accepted!

hopefully this thread gets more people

Hey! I applied Early Action but couldn’t find a thread for us. Good luck to everyone!!

2 Likes

Same here!!! fingers crossed!

If you applied ED, does anyone know when we hear back?

Hello from China!! I applied for EA and will be notified on the first day in 2021. best of luck!

Hii, I applied for EA!

Apparently we hear back on Dec 18. Just awaiting official confirmation…

I know that this is specifically for ED, but does anyone know when Babson’s ea decisions will be released?

1 Like

Their website indicates EA gets released by January 1st so that should be the “no later than” date. However I believe in recent years EA decisions were released between one day to one week after ED decisions. If they are like many other colleges and trying to fill up their freshman class sooner than later, I would hope they start issuing at least the EDs this weekend or early next week.

I am totally speculating but would guess EDs get released this weekend and EAs NLT next Saturday Dec 19th. I would just guess that even Admission Officers would like to close out early applicants so they can enjoy their holidays and before the ED2 applications start rolling in…

1 Like

Wait, so will ED decisions be released most likely on December 18th or were you referring to EA?

Again, just a pure personal guess but think ED will get released this weekend/early next week with EA to follow thereafter on or before Dec 18th.

Hey everyone! I had the opportunity to speak with my admissions representative, who confirmed that decision letters for ED1 will be releasing this week, with December 15th as the most likely date.

I applied ED1, so I’m not familiar with EA.

2 Likes

ED results will be out on Tuesday, December 15 at 4:00 pm Eastern Time.

3 Likes

Does anyone know how they release decisions? Email? Portal first? Trying to gauge checking for EA results later in the week. Best wishes to everyone as they get those decisions!!

Babson will send you an email a day before your decision explaining everything. They will give you the time and date of EA results in the email. It also states that the results will be on the portal. They will not send you an email notifying you that results are in, only an email a day before telling you when it will be released and how to access it.

3 Likes

Has anyone received an email from Babson about their decision date

My cousin applied there and he says its today at 4:00 pm eastern