Babson Transfer Fall 2021

Did any of y’all apply to Babson for this fall as a transfer? I didn’t find a thread so thought I’d start one

I applied to Babson. I have yet to hear a decision! When are you anticipating waves to roll out?

I was accepted on April 12

ohh

hopefully next week

The site says decisions don’t come out till early May?

do you have a guess on when they’re coming out?

I’m guessing this week at the earliest or next week at the latest, I emailed admissions because I have an enrollment deadline on May 7th and would like to avoid paying the deposit and losing it if I get into Babson. I’ll let you know if they give me any new information. I’m also guessing that qwerty8 was a first-year admit, not a transfer.

1 Like

okay great! did you get your Course evaluation transfer credits as well?

Mine just says review in progress. Did you?

yeah I did, about two weeks ago. When did you submit them?

About 3 or 4 weeks ago, that doesn’t make me feel good at all. When did you submit yours?

about 4 weeks ago I think, they reviewed it in about a week im not sure. dw about it, they’re probably still reviewing applications!

is Babson known to have portal indicators? like UVA has the sis

I have no idea, I’m just ready to know. The stress is killing me

me too! this thread’s not active at all tho, it seems like applicants might be low idk

We can only hope

1 Like

Hopfully its soon!

I’m actually a transfer student, not sure why I received my decision early. Thought it was April 12 for everyone.

I called the admissions office though and they said they haven’t started releasing decisions yet but congrats! Could you post your stats?