Bac-buad?

<p>Checked howdy and under manage applicants it says I've been accepted to the BUAD major (Which I think is business) but my program is BAC-BUAD. I'm not sure if this is blinn team business or not considering my offical AIS is still on step 3</p>

<p>Pretty sure you got full admission. Mine says BS-BESC for Bachelor of Science, Bioenvironmental Science. People that have been offered Blinn team have had something like BAC-TEAM. If yours doesn’t say TEAM, you’re probably a full admit.</p>

<p>NIIIIICCCCCCEEEE
thank you</p>

<p>Huntdog, I checked my daughters and it says the same thing. She’s already accepted full admission to business school.</p>

<p>That is very helpful thank you</p>

<p>My D says the same. BAC is for Bachelors in BUAD (Business Administration)?</p>

<p>Is there an option to accept or decline below it?</p>

<p>yes I can do either accept or decline. Accept just takes me to my step 3 AIS though and the I can do nothing</p>

<p>Do you still have just a Home and Applicant tab on the Howdy Page?</p>

<p>Just the 2 tabs</p>

<p>Huntdog, wait until mid-day Wednesday and your AIS will probably update.</p>

<p>Exciting news for you guys and congrats! It’s great to know that review apps are still getting full admission. I thought the business school was closed so I changed my major choice back in January when I found out. Should have never done that but more than anything I just want to get in!!</p>

<p>Mine says the same thing but mine say under review. I’m guessing that it just means they still haven’t made a decision yet?</p>

<p>I got full acceptance after a few days to the Business school</p>

<p>But mine doesn’t have a tab where you can accept. It only says “withdraw application” right now. And under review.</p>