Back from visit

<p>Just got back from a week long college tour of the south where my son and I visited four major universities in in the south and I gotta say Alabama was the clear cut winner. He knew in the first 15 minutes that he loved the place. His eyes were beaming when first walked near the stadium and then on the quad. He hated one school we visited (I let you guess which one) and really liked the other two but he wore his Alabama hat home and if he had to decide today he would be Bama bound. Anything can change from now until next year but I think will go. The campus is awesome and the staff we met with were very accommodating. He will qualify for the honors program and the dorm we looked was amazing. I was amazed at the rec center. We could not believe the size and scope of the place. Overall a great visit and I would be very happy if my son picks Bama.</p>

<p>Thanks for sharing the news of your visit. And, so glad to hear that it all went so well. </p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Great news, NJ. Roll Tide.</p>

<p>D and I visited again on Friday just to confirm UA is still her choice before doing room selection this week. She loves it more than ever and just wanted it to be August already. Her love of Bama hasn’t wavered since she first set foot on the campus. Roll Tide.</p>

<p>D’13 and I toured several schools this week as well and Wed. we toured UA…she too loved it! My D is not one to fall in love with anyone school but she can see herself at UA :)</p>