Back to school look?

<p>Im currently starting clothes shopping and feeling a little uninspired.
What's your back to school look for this year? Are you trying anything new or sticking to the basics?</p>

<p>Personally I loooove scarves. I wear them all the time. My style is pretty basic.
I like a lot of v necks or oversized shirts in blues, olive, like nature colors. Also I wanna get some boyfriend jeans and some cropped colored jeans. I love denim jackets and cardigans. I like
simple shoes like TOMS or espadrilles.</p>

<p>What about you?</p>

<p>Uniforms all the way for me lol I’m pretty lucky though, our uniforms aren’t that bad. During the fall, I live in sweaters, dark leggings/skinny jeans, and combat boots. To make it more feminine, I’ll add a scarf, a long necklace, or earrings. I prefer studs, but I have a couple dangly ones as well. I’ve also been into the denim button up top + crochet shorts trend. While it’s still kind of warm outside, I love maxi skirts and sandals. I plan on buying more basic pieces this year that I can mix and match with my other clothes. When I shop, I usually pick up whatever looks pretty and never really make an outfit with it before I buy it.</p>

<p>I’m also shopping for clothes, but it’s for school NEXT YEAR. My school has a full uniform- blazer, tie, and all. Though, I can’t complain, I look cute as a school girl! I don’t know if this is normal for students who wear strict school uniforms, but my wardrobe consists of mostly summer clothes! During the school year, I only wear real clothes on the weekends and after school for occasions.</p>

<p>I need to shop for clothes, heavily. I’d hate to create a new wardrobe right before I leave for university. My style is very feminine. I live for cute blouses, accessories, and a nice pair of jeans with flats and a big handbag.</p>