Backup Schools

I’m a high school junior applying to college later this year. I have a good list of BSN programs I want to apply to but I would like more safeties. I have a 3.96 CSU GPA and a 29 on the ACT, can anyone recommend some safety schools to apply to?

I’m in the SoCal area and would like to stay as near to here as possible but out-of-state is not a problem. Privates, Publics are all good for me, but no for-profits. :slight_smile: Thank you!

Other people from California on this forum have discussed or attended various programs in Washington and Oregon, Other people have mentioned that public universities in Nevada and Utah can be good affordable choices for out of state nursing. You can do some word searches such as Nevada and nursing, to find those comments.

I heard some schools in Arizona are great, but I doubt they’re direct entry (most direct entry programs are actually on the east coast)

When I think of California, Azusa Pacific Univeristy comes to mind. I’ve seen that name pop up a few times. Not sure about its reputation, but I’ve seen the name in a few nursing magazines