Baldwin Wallace waitlist movement?

Long time lurker here. My daughter is on the waitlist for Baldwin Wallace BFA in musical theater. From what I have seen from past posts, in prior years, contact was made to folks about whether or not they were still or the waitlist (or they were no longer in consideration) by either the last couple of days of March or the first week of April. Just wondering if anyone on the waitlist has heard anything from Baldwin Wallace, including any estimated time frame for trimming their waitlist down. Thanks!

My D is on waitlist as well and she loves BW. If you hear anything let us know. I will post as well if we hear.

Will do! Yes, my daughter really likes BW too. Hopefully, it will not be too much longer before we at least hear about the waitlist being shortened and if our kids are either cut or still in contention. Of course an offer would be acceptable too! :slight_smile: This is the last piece of the puzzle for my daughter.

1 Like

Still nothing on BW waitlist. I know they waitlist by type. My D is a tall blonde singer actor mover.

1 Like

Nothing here either. My daughter is fairly tall brunette with a classical soprano type voice.
Not a belter at all. Decent dancer(not an upper 10% of the room dancer though) and actor, usually gets roles as an ingenue /princess type or mean girl/brat.

I hope we hear something/anything soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My DD emailed Vicky Bussert today and she answered right away. She said they hope to have answers next week about waitlist.

1 Like

Great! That is good to know. Thanks!

Daughter received a “no” last night thru the portal. She has some good choices though, so she is fine.
Good luck to your daughter! BW is a great program.

Oh I’ll have mine check her portal today. Good luck to you and your daughter. They end up where they should be :slight_smile:

Still no portal update. This is crazy.

Just curious what ended up happening with your BW waitlists last year? When did you hear and was it a positive response? Do you know how many offers that they typically give and how many waitlisted?

If you were WL for BW this year, they included those numbers in the WL email.

My son may have gotten those numbers to his college email. His situation is a little different because he is reauditioning as a college freshman, so communication has not been as “official” from what I can tell. I don’t want to bug him about it as he is just trying to get through all his classes this semester and not think about it unless he gets accepted.

Has anyone heard from BW this week? I heard that they were making final decisions by today, April 25th.

Some BW offers from WL are out today!! GL to all!!!

Update for those that are wondering about BW waitlist next year. The BW waitlist didn’t start to move until the end of April. I know of several boys that got off the waitlist, including my son. I am not sure about the girls. So they do eventually pull from the waitlist, but it was very much down to the wire with the May 1st deadline just a few days away.