Bama Application

<p>My D just submitted her application online. Is the last page just the credit card payment of $40? There was no “Thank you for your application” or anything that signified that it was completed. She received an email confirming receipt of payment. I wasn’t there when she did the app so I am just trying to confirm that she did it correctly. It’s the first app she has done. Thank you!</p>

<p>I’d wait a week and see if you get an email with a CWID password. If not, call student services. I didn’t get mine, but they gave it to me when I called. Those working there were super helpful.</p>

<p>Weird that there was no thanks message. </p>

<p>If you don’t receive a follow up email with CWID by Thursday, then call.</p>

<p>Thank you! Am I correct that the $40 was for the application fee? And should she have received am email after she did the MyBama account?</p>

<p>Yes and yes.</p>

<p>DD received the email today to set up her MyBama account. Thanks to all who responded. Now if only our school would send the transcripts earlier than mid-Sept!</p>

<p>Glad to hear that she got her CWID. Now she can complete the scholarship app.</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Weren’t there tips on filling out the scholarship app? Not sure where i read them but would like to review. Thank you.</p>

<p>Is that all there is to the application or is there more to fill out once you create a My Bama account? I just want to make sure we aren’t missing anything, because it was so quick and simple. Will letters of recommendation or activities information be required later?</p>

<p>No LORs.</p>

<p>The app is simple because Bama admits by test scores, GPA, and high school curriculum. </p>

<p>On the scholarship app, there may be a place to list activities.</p>

<p>You’ll list the activities on the scholarship application. There is no need for LORs unless the student is applying for a special program such as UFE. Students are required to submit a LOR, but only one is accepted for that program.</p>

<p>The scholarship application is pretty simple, but I would suggest using copy and paste from a document rather than typing directly into the boxes. It times out frequently and it can be frustrating to get the correct number of characters in the boxes if you attempt to type directly into the boxes.</p>

<p>Great, thanks for the quick replies!</p>