Bama beats Wisconsin!

Woohoo!

Roll tide!

They looked great.

Roll Tide

Oh … Did anyone expect a different outcome? Henry was a beast last year and was better than Yeldon last year. He is definitely better than Yeldon and makes Lacy look like a plow horse. He is the real deal and for sure a Heisman candidate.

Coker’s only real job is to hand off to Henry and throw the occasional pass to keep 8 men out of the box. That is the most enviable position ever to be in.

FWIW, McCarron has looked good with the Bengals. I liked him coming out and was shocked that he lasted so long in the draft. I wanted my beloved Bears to take him. He will be the starter in Cinci soon enough. If not there, then somewhere. He is a heady player that does not make stupid mistakes and is a winner. Very underrated.

Can someone explain why the nickname is Crimson Tide? BTW, I am a big college and pro fan and remember watching Bryant and Paterno matching up in bowl games in the 70’s.

All I can say is: Roll Tide.

there are many versions of this story/tradition: http://www.rolltide.com/trads/why-crimson.html

Henry would be one of the top candidates for a Heisman, but the boys from OSU, especially Jones, Elliott, and Miller were very impressive last night. They would be up there in running for the award.

Definitely agree with assessment of OSU skill position players! OSU is loaded!

The Badgers are rebuilding their offensive line and were lost without Caputo in the D secondary. Bama looked great regardless, congrats. The Tide might be the only team with a chance of beating Ohio State this year.