Bama Bound 8/17

<p>What are the pros and cons of attending the last Bama Bound session? I might have to change my Bama Bound date to save money on extra traveling fees.</p>

<p>Pro - </p>

<p>you’ll save money on travel</p>

<p>Con - </p>

<ol>
<li><p>you’ll have very limited opportunity to adjust your schedule. Even though UA is supposed to hold some class sections back for each Bama Bound it doesn’t always happen that way. So chances are you might get stuck with a less than desirable schedule especially if you’re not an early riser. </p></li>
<li><p>You’ll miss the chance to meet people and possibly make new friends before classes start in the fall</p></li>
<li><p>Going to an earlier BB session gives you the chance to familiarize yourself with the campus layout and “walk your schedule” without 30K other kids around. </p></li>
</ol>

<p>That said I went to the last BB session back when I went to UA and I didn’t have any problems. And many OOS kids now do the same without issue. Ideally going to an earlier session would be best, but for some the advantages simply aren’t worth it financially.</p>