Bama Bound Check In

<p>Where is Check in for student and parents for Bama Bound?</p>

<p>Thank you!!</p>

<p>If I remember correctly…there is a check in at the dorms to get the keys…and maybe another one to get “BB stuff” in The Ferg. </p>

<p>Others can correct me if I’m wrong.</p>

<p>Correct. Just an added note - if you arrive the night before you do the dorm check-in that night and the BB check-in at Ferg the morning of.</p>

<p>Dumb question: Does DS need to bring a sleeping bag? Or will there be bed linens in his BB dorm room?</p>

<p>You can get linens from the University for a small fee or bring your own. Personally I would just rent the linens from the University…much easier! If I remember correctly there was a spot to do that when you registered for Bama Bound. I don’t see why you still can’t do that when you arrive but you might call them and ask? Of course if your S is content to bring a sleeping bag and that is easier for y’all then do that. You can call them at 1-800-933 BAMA.</p>

<p>Students can…</p>

<p>Bring linens from home (sheets, towel, blanket, pillow)</p>

<p>or</p>

<p>Bring sleeping bag, pillow, and towel</p>

<p>or</p>

<p>Pay $10 and rent clean linens, pillow, towel.</p>

<p>So if son is staying in dorm and parents staying in hotel, we are checking in separately in different places??</p>

<p>If arriving the night before…</p>

<p>Student checks in at Ridgecrest to get room key.</p>

<p>Parents go to their hotel</p>

<p>Next morning…</p>

<p>Everyone checks in at the Ferg to get BB stuff.</p>

<p>====================================</p>

<p>If arriving the morning of BB</p>

<p>Student checks in at Ridgecrest</p>

<p>then everyone checks in at the Ferg.</p>

<p>I hope that’s right…lol…others will correct me if I got something wrong.</p>

<p>I called UA on Friday to confirm my son would arrive around 9PM on Monday. I was told that students should go to Ridgecrest South. Since my son will arrive after the “welcoming committee” is set up, my son is to knock on the door (if it is locked), then go to the front desk to check in. He can still get his linen from the front desk staff. </p>

<p>I hope everyone has a great time at Bama Bound. I will not be joining my son on this visit.</p>

<p>Thanks so much! We’re going the linens-rental route. It’s too hot for a sleeping bag, LOL!</p>

<p>About to head out now…woo-hoo!!!</p>

<p>Safe travels to all who are heading to and from Bama Bound…have fun!! Diane…we expect a full report )</p>

<p>Does linen rental include pillow? I looked online and I don’t think you had to pre-register right? I assume $10 cash?</p>

<p>I think they charge the $10 to your student account. At least they did for lil bro last year. </p>

<p>Yes, it includes a pillow. And no, you don’t have to pre-register for them.</p>