Bama Bound, late arrival

<p>I am finally buying our airline tickets for Bama Bound. Unfortunately, we can’t leave until Sunday afternoon, putting us into Birmingham at 10:30, likely 11:30 or 12 by the time we get to the dorm to check in. Has anyone else had to check-in very late for Bama Bound? Do you know if it’s possible?</p>

<p>Verify with the school, but I think there is someone at the desk there around the clock during BB. I think you’ll be ok.</p>

<p>Thank you Class2012Mom, always helpful! I will confirm with the school. I am embarassed to even ask someone to help us so late, and yes my mama did raise me better than this…but this boy’s schedule graduation week is killing me, no way around it.</p>

<p>I doubt they’d leave the desk unmanned with all those kids there. And just because others are planning to arrive earlier doesn’t mean all flights will arrive on time.</p>

<p>We arrived LATE last year…after midnight, may have been closer to 1 or 2. There was someone at the desk.</p>

<p>There was a little mix up with the rooms we’d reserved (2 for adults, 1 student) and took a little time to get it straightened out and get keys. I am sure it was because the person there at night didn’t know all the processes and procedures, but it did all get straightened out and we were able to get a few hours sleep before the scheduled events started the following day.</p>