Bama Bound Monday

<p>So do I have this right: My son checks into Ridgecrest S. around 7:30. Then we all go to Ferg for student, parent, sibling check in? After son checks into dorm, does he put his overnight things in the room? Also, he will be able to get to those things prior to going to the rec center, right?</p>

<p>I don’t know when check in is for you. We paid for the extra night and were able to check in at 5:30pm the day before our scheduled BB.</p>

<p>Your S will get a key to to suite and a key to his individual room. When he has that he can leave all of his stuff in his locked room. So he has access to his stuff whenever he wants to get at it. HTH</p>

<p>When older son went to BB, he didn’t do the extra prior night.</p>

<p>We got there at the earliest Dorm check-in that morning at the dorm, son got his keys, we went to his room, put his stuff in, and then we went to the Ferg for BB check in.</p>

<p>Yes…he was able to return to his room later to get his swimsuit for the later pool party.</p>

<p>There are buses leaving at regular intervals from Ridgecrest beginning going to the Rec Center beginning at the activity start time. There was plenty of time to go back to the dorm before and after the dinner time. Rec Center does not provide towels so bring one if possible. My daughter went but didn’t have high expectations. She said it ended up being fun and she met alot of people and was happy she participated.</p>