Bama Bound Orientation - for spouses?

<p>I know there are a lot of parent-specific things that Alabama has to offer, including the Bama Bound Parent Orientation. My husband and I have been together for a handful of years now, so his parents won’t be attending the orientation or having all that much to do with the university experience in general. I was wondering where I could find any additional information for spouses, as well as wondering if we were welcome to attend the Parent Orientation with the $80 fee? I’ve been looking around for the info but have really yet to find anything. Thanks a ton!</p>

<p>I’m sure you can attend. the concept of parents attending is just because most incoming students arent married, but since some are veterans and are married, the spouses can sign up as a parent and attend. there is no rule that the parent has to be an actual parent…could be spouse, older sibling, aunt, whatever.</p>

<p>Feel welcome to join in, I am sure there may be other spouses there. However if not, it is always good to have someone attend those presentations your spouse might be too busy to attend.</p>