Bama bound question

<p>^ DS waited to confirm until around April 10, still got a spot in the BamaBound he wanted.</p>

<p>im still kinda confused. are the different orientation sessions (i.e. freshman vs freshman express vs final) ultimately the same; that is, would they substitute for each other?</p>

<p>thanks!</p>

<p>Yes, one Bama Bound works as well as another, the end result is that you get your Action Card/paperwork/general rules all squared and sign up for your classes. Honors sessions are for Honors kids only, but an Honors kid could easily go to a diff. Bama Bound and not miss a thing.</p>

<p>Sig…which one are you going to go to?</p>

<p>I know that Calif high schools get out kind of late, right?</p>

<p>im thinking of going to the later ones</p>

<p>my HS gets out in early june</p>

<p>I graduate on June 6 and have finals the week before that, so I’m wondering if it would be realistic to try to get to an honors Bama Bound session. My last AP is the May 11, and my first final is the May 30 at earliest, so it might be possible to squeeze in the the early honors. I wish they’d have a later honors session for those of us who aren’t lucky enough to graduate in May!!</p>

<p>DS and I attended in May before his school was out. Was kind of cool to register and have orientation that early then show back up to class the next week!</p>

<p>We are doing the same thing. DD will miss a couple of days of community study, but classes will be over. Then we’ll come back for all the senior festivities!</p>