Bama Bound Schedule?

<p>On the 1st day of Bama Bound the schedule notes the time for Dinner as 5:30-6:30pm with evening activities starting up at the rec center at 7:30pm. For those who have already been to orientation… Is dinner on your own and do you have to be back at the rec center right a 7:30 or anytime in the 7:30-9:30pm time frame? Just trying to coordinate dinner with someone local and want to be sure it is OK to go off on own/that there is nothing planned on campus for dinner that night. Thanks!</p>

<p>Dinner is at the Lakeside dining hall, but you are certainly not obligated to eat there if you want to venture out on your own. They run buses from Ridgecrest South to the Rec Center and back.</p>

<p>You can eat wherever you want. Students meals are included for dinner but parents and siblings will need to pay additional if they eat at Lakeside. They will have buses at Ridgecrest at 7:30 to take you to the Rec center but you don’t even have to do that if you don’t want.</p>

<p>Thank you! DH and D will have a rental car but appreciate the info on the buses too!
I just said to my husband yesterday… UA’s CC site is the best thing I ever found to help us navigate into this new venture w/our D, the people are so wonderful at helping out with any question and sharing their experiences!!! You all…y’all… gotta practice that! :slight_smile: are so great!!!</p>