Bama Bound Times

<p>Hey yall,</p>

<p>I was wondering what time the last day of Bama Bound goes to? If I’m flying out of Birmingham, what would be the earliest flight i could make?</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>Bama Bound usually goes until noon, sometimes earlier if you already know which courses you’d like to take and have alternates selected should those courses be full. That said, I wouldn’t book any flight leaving earlier than 4:15 PM as it takes around an hour to get to the airport from campus. You’ll still be able to arrive at your home airport between 7:30 pm and 12:30 am depending on what part of the country you are flying to.</p>

<p>Sea_Tide is being pretty conservative. B’ham airport isn’t super busy, so getting there 2+ hours before flight time isn’t that necessary. I’ve never gotten to an Alabama airport more than 90 minutes before flight time…I’ve cut it much, much closer many times. lol</p>

<p>If you leave campus around noon, and get to the airport an hour later, you could fly out by 3:00 easily.</p>

<p>Even if you haven’t finished registering, you can still leave at noon or before and finish your registering later that day…heck, you could do it at the airport if you wanted.</p>