Bama Bound Travel Planning

<p>I am making flight plans and reservations for my daughter’s trip to orientation. She is attending the May 30/31 session.</p>

<p>The day starts early so we have to travel down the day before. I see in the registration you can arrange for the student to stay the night before (extra $25). Is staying the night before common enough that she will have sufficient numbers of other new students there that night? If its generally deserted then I’ll arrange for hotel.</p>

<p>Thanks for any input based on past experience or what others are planning.</p>

<p>We came in a day early for BB 2 years ago. You won’t be the only one. :)</p>

<p>There will be plenty of students in the dorms that night. My D (and I) stayed in the dorms the night before Bama Bound last year.</p>

<p>Stay in the dorm, rooms are assigned as they arrive so she’ll be with other girls arriving early as well, nice to meet others when everyone is excited and wondering what’s coming. With the rising percent of OOS I imagine those needing to arrive day before is also rising.</p>

<p>My daughter and I will arrive the day before and stay in the dorms, also May 30, 31 session.</p>

<p>Thanks for the feedback. She will be staying in the dorms the night before.</p>