Bama cash and laundry

<p>DD called this morning trying to do a load of wash before the weekend and her ACT card was rejected for insufficient funds.</p>

<p>Seems I missed the memo about having to add cash to her account. We both thought the $300 already on the card could be used for this. How naive of us!</p>

<p>For other patent newbies, you’ll have to remember to add Bama cash (different than dining dollars) so they can do laundry if you didn’t send them with quarters!</p>

<p>Thankfully it is easily done from the Mybama account. I was able to add cash online and it was added to her card immediately. Crisis averted.</p>

<p>The whole Action card thing gets confusing.</p>

<p>Dining Dollars are for “retail dining” on campus…Starbucks, Chick Fil A, vending machines, food courts, etc.</p>

<p>Bama Cash is much more widely accepted. Not only can you use Bama Cash for laundry and other purchases on campus, but many Ttown retailers take it as well. Usually there’s a decal on the door to let you know.</p>

<p>I think I knew this, but haven’t done it. After a week on her own, she probably needs to do laundry. Thanks for the reminder to do it!</p>

<p>Thank you for posting this. I also thought the $300 could be used for laundry. After a long week of Sorority Rush I am sure my DD has a mountain of laundry to be done (or should I say for me to do when I visit tomorrow)</p>