Bama Cash on ACT card

<p>Checked son’s ACT card and was puzzled by the amount. It seems as if the Dining Dollars’ previous amount (which now has a zero balance) has been added to Bama Cash. </p>

<p>Does Bama Cash get refunded at the end of the semester? Can we request for it to stay as a credit for the fall semester? Or is it forfeited when not used up for the semester?</p>

<p>Oh, should have read further; FAQ on the ACT card just answered my question :)</p>

<p>what is the answer?</p>

<p>i thought you could request it back.</p>

<p>If one doesn’t request a refund, Dining Dollars become Bama Cash. It’s not too late to fill out a refund request <a href=“http://bamadining.ua.edu/information/Credit-Request-Form.pdf[/url]”>http://bamadining.ua.edu/information/Credit-Request-Form.pdf&lt;/a&gt; which will put the balance of both accounts on the student’s account, where you can then request a refund. I submitted the form as soon as it could be submitted (April 15th) and today requested a refund of all the Dining Dollars and Bama Cash that were placed on my student account.</p>

<p>you really have to <em>MAIL</em> it???</p>

<p>do we need to request a deposit refund for the dorms or does that just rollover to the next year?</p>

<p>So if we just let the bama cash sit it’s there for fall right?</p>

<p>You can also fax the form to the Action Card or Bama Dining Office. You don’t need to request a refund for the student account if you just want to use the money to pay for charges in the fall.</p>

<p>If you don’t submit the form, your remaining Dining Dollars will be converted to Bama Cash and will be there for the fall.</p>

<p>^ Thanks SeaTide!</p>

<p>I want to make sure I have this right.</p>

<p>In the fall, all students, no matter grade classification, will automatically be charged 300 dollars for dining dollars in the fall, right?</p>

<p>There is no obligatory amount to be put into Bama Cash, correct? You need to do that on your own, right? </p>

<p>So, if you now have zero dining dollars, and some money in bama cash from the transfer, can you just leave it at that to start the year, without adding additional money unless you want to?</p>

<p>And Bamacash can be used a bunch of places, right, like the bookstore, to buy books?</p>

<p>Thanks for the clarification.</p>

<p>Right .</p>