Bama CSU Game (Family Weekend) Set for 6:00

<p>I just got it too.</p>

<p>I realize it can vary significantly from year-to-year, but for reference, it was anything but cold last year. It was rather warm, in fact. I am actually glad the game is at 6, it should be cooler.</p>

<p>If this is your first game, or your first trip to the nosebleed seats, watch out for the golf carts… :)</p>

<p>I still need clarification on parking for the weekend. I didn’t purchase a package and didn’t get a hotel either. I am planning on crashing in my daughter’s suite Fri/Sat night. Do I need to get a parking pass for overnight parking while I’m visiting?</p>

<p>Trying to revive this post amongst all the Elephant in the room hubbub…</p>

<p>How does parking work for Parents weekend? Where can we park for Friday afternoon/evening, Game Day, and Sunday?</p>

<p>If I stay on campus with my DD where can I park my car overnight for Friday night and Saturday night?</p>

<p>We still never received this email. I have the emails from when we registered and purchased the parents weekend packages and football tickets. Did not get one this week at all.<br>
Guess I should call or email someone on Monday. </p>

<p>Class2017Mom, you can pay a $5 entry and park in the Ferg parking deck. Call and verify with parking on Monday. Then, park it and leave it as I’m afraid as the weekend goes on you will not get in there again. If you show up on Friday, go park and then walk everywhere, use your D’s car, CrimsonRide or anything else. Not sure about being able to park there for game day so I would call and ask.</p>