Bama fans help send Michigan marching band to game

<p>Great news story on how Bama fans and MDB members are helping send the UM marching band to the first game in Dallas. So glad the MDB isn’t treated this way!</p>

<p>['Bama</a> fans help Michigan’s band for Cowboy Classic in September | al.com](<a href=“http://blog.al.com/upbeat/2012/04/bama_fans_help_michigans_band.html]'Bama”>'Bama fans help Michigan's band for Cowboy Classic in September - al.com)</p>

<p>Absolutely awesome story.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>I so happy my son is playing with this classy organization. He had a really great first year with the MDB and also plays with the pep. It is my understanding the pep band was very well received at the gymnastics. Championship this past weekend. RTR.</p>

<p>I sure hope that the UMich band gets to go. It’s not as if UMich is a poor, struggling school! </p>

<p>I know that when Bama played San Jose State and a few other financially struggling teams, some couldn’t bring anyone but the team…but that’s understandable.</p>

<p>Roll Tide and best wishes for those who are trying to help the UMich Band!</p>

<p>Hey everyone, mom of D#2, D#1 is at Syracuse. D2 looking to go southeast instead of Northeast, we are from Nor Cal. Goeogia, South Carolina, Bama, University of Miami-CG, Loyola or Tulane, Auburn, etc., To narrow down - she’s interested in Nursing with a strong family connection re post college employment - so no worries there. However, Colorado at Colorado Springs has a strong program (5-year) with the study abroad option. UMass Amherst is tough to get in, but very strong and in a great city. I’m open to unleash this process one more time. Let me know your thoughts - Thanks. letsgetthisdone2</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>I hope you don’t mind, but I’m going to copy/paste your post into a new thread so all can help with your concerns.</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>What an awesome story! We will be watching the game and cheering both teams on . . . as UA and UM are my d’s top two choices for schools! If I hope she goes to Bama . . . are odds in my favor if we say whichever school wins is the school she will attend??? Sorry, not a huge football stats person, but since UA are the National Champs can I assume they have the edge???</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>Bama is going to mop the floor with the Wolverines. lol</p>

<p>So, looks like your D will be Bama Bound.</p>

<p>Good to know, Mom2CK! : )</p>