BAMA Homecoming 2012

<p>I was blessed to visit campus during the Homecoming festivities. If anyone wants to view my album via FB, let me know. The parade was great. The lawn decorations were beautiful. The Quad was hopping. Great times had by all…except maybe a few bulldoggies.</p>

<p>We were there too, simply amazing! We love the place more with each visit!!! Roll Tide Roll!!!</p>

<p>I would love to see them. My D was going to send me a few pix, but she hasn’t sent them yet.</p>

<p>The pomp was incredible. I can’t believe the work that went into the displays, I can’t even describe it. I can say that they were 2 stories high at least at most Sororities.</p>

<p>Would love to see the pictures!</p>

<p>wanna see! I wish we could post non-offical pics here.</p>

<p>Atlanta-Your mailbox quota is full. I tried to send you the link in a pm. Let me know when you clear out your box and I’ll resend the link.</p>

<p>I’d love to see the pictures!</p>

<p>I’d love to see the pics.</p>

<p>Me too!!</p>

<p>Thanks!!!</p>

<p>I would like to see them too! Thanks! :)</p>

<p>I would love to see the pics too! Thanks for sharing!</p>

<p>Add me to the list of these wanting to see the pics. THANKS SO MUCH!</p>

<p>Enjoy! The storefronts are part of Paint the Town.</p>

<p>Would love to see them as well! Thanks :slight_smile:
RTR</p>

<p>asaunmom, thanks so much for shring the pictures! I had no idea that homecoming was so “big” there! I LOVED the painted store fronts and the fronts of the sorority houses. WOW…Maybe one day I can visit during HC. In a strange way, seeing the pics made me feel a little closer to my S, who is a freshman this year. Thanks so much!</p>

<p>I echo what ProudBamaMama said…these are awesome pictures! I felt like I was there again seeing them. I can’t wait to show them to my DD, who will be an Honors freshman next year. Thank you for sharing!</p>

<p>ONe more! I would love to see the pictures…I already told my hubby that we are going to go to HCing for the game next year. It looks like so much fun from the few pics that D has posted.</p>

<p>Now I am really curious as well, would love to see the pictures. :-)</p>

<p>I really want to see those pictures!! My daughter was supposed to take a pic of each house but she only took one of HER house. I loved it and am dying to see more! We are going next year, or bust!</p>