BAMA Homecoming 2012

<p>I would love to see the pics! I was fortunate enough to go at the last minute. It is amazing! Didn’t get the chance to take many pictures though. Would like to show it my husband and my son who is really thinking about going there. Thanks for offering your pictures for any to view!</p>

<p>Loved the photos - thank you for sharing!!!</p>

<p>You’re welcome. Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>Would love to see your pictures, too - could really use something to take my mind off Sandy. Thanks.</p>

<p>As I was very busy during Homecoming week, I didn’t get to see all the decorations. I’d very much appreciate a link to the pictures.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Would love to see the pics also! It will take my mind off being stuck in this cold dark house with no power. (thank god for car charging cables - my iPhone is the only thing keeping me sane!)</p>

<p>Me too, please!</p>

<p>Thanks so much for sharing! I LOVED the pics and (almost) felt like I was there!</p>

<p>If you are still open- I would love to see them also.</p>

<p>would love to see them please! (:</p>

<p>I agree, would love to see the pics and wish we could post pics (and ‘likes’ on CC :)…</p>

<p>What HS does he go to in Rochester?</p>

<p>Brighton…</p>

<p>You’re all very welcome. I think that I’ve caught up on the requests. ROLL TIDE ROLL!</p>