Bama Hoops vs. Duke at Madison Square Garden

<p>Great to hear that the NY reception was fantastic as always. UA parents, students, and prospective students, UA Men’s Basketball Team will be playing Duke…9:30 pm, Wednesday night November 27th and also on November 29th, Friday as part of NIT Tip-Off, at newly renovated Madison Square Garden. Coach Grant coaches the right way and you will see exciting basketball from start to finish…we hope to see you there…ROLL TIDE</p>

<p>where can we buy tickets?</p>

<p>Tickets for MSG events are handled by ticketmaster.com…I hope you can make it</p>

<p>do you know the time of Fridays game?</p>

<p>Wednesday-November 27
Semifinal Doubleheader:</p>

<p>Arizona vs. Drexel – 7pm</p>

<p>Duke vs. Alabama – approx 9:30pm</p>

<p>Friday-November 29
Championship Doubleheader:</p>

<p>Consolation game – 3:30pm</p>

<p>Championship game – approx 6:00pm</p>

<p>Wednesdays game is sold out. Do we know now what time Alabama is playing Friday? I would love to get tickets</p>

<p>Another option for the sold out game on Wednesday is at stubhub.com, search under NIT Season Tip Off Tickets…ROLL TIDE</p>

<p>This is probably a stupid question but I do not see tickets for the 930 game, do you buy tickets for the 7 pm game and stay for the 930 game?</p>

<p>On we’d the 27th? This is new to me</p>

<p>BamamomfromNY, I Pm you, but the Wed Nov 27th tickets are good for both games, the first game is Arizona vs. Drexel, then the Bama vs. Duke game</p>

<p>Predicting a Bama upset of Duke…I hope you Bama New Yorkers can make it…</p>

<p>As a Carolina grad and a Bama mom, I could do some huge celebrating over Bama beating Duke!</p>