Bama response about scholarship notifications

<p>We will begin notifying students in September who qualify to receive any of our automatic offer scholarships and have met all requirements.</p>

<p>Kind regards,</p>

<p>The University of Alabama
Scholarship Department</p>

<p>Tks for the info M2CK</p>

<p>How do you get such fast responses? I have emailed my local area admissions counselor as well as the scholarships department, and I haven’t gotten an answer!</p>

<p>@arizonagirl</p>

<p>M2CK has been around a while and has been a GREAT ambassador for UA.</p>

<p>Join Date: Sep 2009

<p>I’m sure many have come to know her well and respond to her questions in a timely fashion because of the personal connection. I have no doubt you will get your answers from your area counselor and the scholarship department relatively soon. We have found UA to be very good at addressing inquiries over the past year.</p>

<p>lol…</p>

<p>I’ve actually have been around CC since 2005, but I created a new screenname in 2009 so that I wasn’t using the same one as one of my kids.</p>

<p>As for fast responses…I tend to email folks that I know answer rather quickly rather than email the “department”.</p>

<p>I hope so! I emailed the scholarship department about three weeks ago, and did receive a response. I emailed the rep back to ask another question, and never heard another word!</p>

<p>Well, if you can’t find the answer on the site and we can’t answer you here, just ask M2CK who to email. She generally can point you in the right direction.</p>