BAMA Science Classes with Labs

<p>Can someone explain how the science class work at BAMA?</p>

<p>For example, within the course selection tool, a specific section of Biology 114 shows the class meets MWF for 50 minutes of lecture. Then again for 3 hours on Wednesday evening. You are also instructed to choose a Biology 115 lab that meets for 2 hours and 45 minutes. The question is, what happens during the class time on Wednesday evening? Is that three additional hours of lecture, lab, office hours, or small groups? Sorry if this sounds silly, but no one in this house has experience in college science coursework…</p>

<p>This is what happens when I try to post too early in the morning! I meant to say: Can someone explain how a science class works at BAMA?</p>

<p>* The question is, what happens during the class time on Wednesday evening? Is that three additional hours of lecture, lab, office hours, or small groups?*</p>

<p>Profs use that time for a variety of things…giving tests, small groups, lectures, recitation, tutoring, etc. Depends on the prof.</p>

<p>Exactly the answer we were looking for. I’m beginning to wonder how many times I will thank you over the next few years M2CK!</p>