Bama Twas the night before the BCS Chanpionship

<p>'Twas the month before January in Roll Tide Town;
Aubie the tiger had just been beat down.
The trophies were placed on Coach Saban’s mantel with care;
he hoped that fourteen soon would be there.
The Bama fans were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of Richardson danced in their heads.
He sprints down the field, he won’t be beat, he jukes the “honey badger” right outta his cleats.
Then …on December 4th there rose such a clatter, I turned on ESPN to see what was the matter.
The final BCS standings finally came, and LSU would never be the same.
January 9th is our Christmas day; the Oklahoma State Cowboys couldn’t take it away. Bama will have the Championship, the Crystal Ball, and the Crown, as well as sweet revenge on LSU near their hometown.
When the clock hits 00:00 in New Orleans that night, Santa will be at home, decked out in his Crimson and White.
While the Bama fans are chanting Rammer Jammer with pride, Santa will simply smile and say Roll Tide!!
I did not write this…got it from my dear DD…Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>Awesome!!!</p>

<p>Roll Tide</p>

<p>LOVE this!!! DS and DH do too. Ahpimommy, your daughter is awesome!</p>

<p>One of our family traditions is to read Twas the Night Before Christmas after church on Christmas Eve. My husband adds a few sound effects (threw up the sash), you can use your imagination, and the kids still look forward to it and will do the same for their kids someday. </p>

<p>I think we have a new tradition starting for the Eve of the BCS Championships. Hopefully, it will be a yearly event from now on. :)</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>Thanks for posting this Ahpimommy! Your D has quite a way with words! RTR!!</p>

<p>I am glad everyone has enjoyed this…I “got it” from y DD but am pretty sure she didn’t write it…will ask her where she got it from…feel free to pass it on!</p>

<p>Shared with DS. He LOVED it!!!</p>