Bama up in USNews rankings again...now #75

<p>Sweet! UA just keeps climbing and climbing. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>You know, as a Texan attending UA, it’s nice to see Alabama pass up Texas Tech and tie things up with Baylor. I have friends at both universities that scoffed at the idea of me going to 'Bama. I can’t wait until we pass up UT.</p>

<p>You can tell your friends…Bama was tied with Baylor last year as well. :)</p>

<p>kansasdemocrat: What???</p>

<p>I was chuckling at the “anti-Southern bigotry” comment</p>

<p>^^^That clarifies things, thanks.</p>

<p>Did I read it right where UA had only a 54% acceptance rate and auburn accepted 79%???</p>

<p>I guess the other 21% refused to date a farm animal as required per step 5 of the allbarn admission process.</p>

<p>auburn admission process</p>

<p>Step 1. Are you white? If yes, proceed to step 5</p>

<p>Step 2. Are you black? If yes, proceed to step 4</p>

<p>Step 3. If you’re not either of the above please apply elsewhere.</p>

<p>Step 4. Are you an athlete? If yes, proceed to step 7. If no, please apply elsewhere.</p>

<p>Step 5. Do you agree to date farm animals? If yes, proceed to step 7. If no, apply elsewhere and please don’t tell the authorities about the rest of us.</p>

<p>Step 6. This step is for athletes who don’t know how to count. Welcome to allbarn!!</p>

<p>Step 7. Welcome to the auburn fambly</p>

<p>My colleagues are wondering why I am laughing my head off. Thanks, NJ!</p>

<p>OK NJBama, play nice and set a good example for the still impressionable young minds that visit this forum! We ARE trying to model acceptance and tolerance! </p>

<p>My mind would not be one of those young minds, but I know that they are out there! </p>

<p>;)</p>

<p>I say we go with opposite day and preach exclusion and intolerance. At least as it pertains to the branch bovinians from the former East Alabama Male college.</p>

<p>Did I read it right where UA had only a 54% acceptance rate and auburn accepted 79%???</p>

<p>As Coach Saban said in the video that I posted recently…Alabama is one of the hottest schools to go to in the country.</p>

<p>Roll Tide.</p>

<p>BTW…my Calif sister recently ran into a lady with a “Roll Tide” hat on, so sis asked if she had a child at Bama. The lady said that she has two relatives at Bama…one is a frosh from Yorba Linda (and I think that mom posts on this forum) and the other student may have recently graduated from Bama. Small World.</p>

<p>NJ, this is the second time you have caused me to spew water all over my laptop. I’ve been lucky so far, but one of these times I’m going to drown the poor thing.</p>