Bama will serve T'giving meal on campus

<p>Dear Campus Resident,
If you will be staying on campus during the Thanksgiving Break, I am please to
tell you that SGA and Bama Dining have arranged a Thanksgiving lunch at Ferguson
Center from 12:00-2:00 P.M. for students that are staying in town. It is $5 to
attend the lunch, and the money will go to charity. Students should R.S.V.P. to
Bama Dining at <a href="mailto:bamadining13@gmail.com">bamadining13@gmail.com</a> <a href="mailto:bamadining13@gmail.com">bamadining13@gmail.com</a> by Monday
November 22nd. Also, if there are any questions or concerns, students should
email Matt Harris at <a href=“mailto:mjharris5@crimson.ua.edu”>mjharris5@crimson.ua.edu</a> <a href=“mailto:mjharris5@crimson.ua.edu”>mjharris5@crimson.ua.edu</a>.</p>

<p>Heck…I was going to make T-giving dinner here in T-town, but for $20, we can eat at the Ferg!!! LOL</p>

<p>InB4U LOL!
<a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-alabama/1034605-thanksgiving-fyi.html[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-alabama/1034605-thanksgiving-fyi.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>I am pleased to
tell you that SGA and Bama Dining have arranged a Thanksgiving lunch at Ferguson
Center from 12:00-2:00 P.M. for students that are staying in town. It is $5 to
attend the lunch, and the money will go to charity. The menu will be </p>

<p>Salad
Tossed Salad with Dressings
Hot Well Buffet
Pre-carved Ham
Pre-carved Turkey
Pre-carved Prime Rib
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans
Sweet Potato Casserole
Dinner Rolls
Cranberry Sauce
Pumpkin Pie
Pecan Pie</p>

<p>Students should R.S.V.P. to Bama Dining at <a href="mailto:bamadining13@gmail.com">bamadining13@gmail.com</a></p>

<p>In addition to Bama Dining students recieved info today for those students staying for Thanksgiving…</p>

<p>They can volunteer from 9:30 -1:30 at the East Tuscaloosa Soup Bowl.
Serving those in need, you do not have to stay the whole time and rides may be available…</p>

<p>Always nice to give back to the community!</p>

<p>For the heck of it, I inquired whether OOS families visiting their student at UA for Thanksgiving would be able to join the lunch at the Ferg and I was told yes. It looks like we will miss lunch anyway since we will not be arriving until late afternoon.</p>

<p>According to Cracker Barrels web page they will be open after 11 am on Thanksgiving…</p>

<p>They also have a togo option that feeds 6, you have to preoreder. (48 hours)
But if you had this planned you could pick up on your way in from airport and
enjoy the day with you child!</p>

<p>Thank you for the Cracker Barrel option, omama. I did call and the Tuscaloosa restaurant will be open their normal business hours on Thanksgiving Day.</p>