Bama wins Game #1 of College World Series

<p>Bama beats Tennessee 5-3 in game #1 of the College World Series! They will play the winner of the Arizona State/Oregon game on Friday at 9:30pm EST.</p>

<p>ROLL TIDE!!</p>

<p>Looks like Sun Devils and Ducks are gonna be out of season soon. Happy hunting, ladies.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>how many more games til we win the national championship?</p>

<p>Tommy 5 I believe if we don’t lose one, which we’re not!!</p>

<p>[NCAA</a> Division I Softball Championship Bracket - NCAA.com](<a href=“http://www.ncaa.com/brackets/softball/d1]NCAA”>http://www.ncaa.com/brackets/softball/d1)</p>

<p>Had the CF, SS, 2d baseman a pitcher (Not Chelsea Thomas) and the catcher from Mizzou watching at our house (the CF is best friends from high school with DD)…they are all rooting for Bama (especially after the “other” Tiger beat them this weekend)…the Catcher was so cute she said they wanted to paint the number 50 on the infield side of home plate but Coach Earlywine wouldn’t let them… they all said to give a big shout out…ROLLLLL TIDEEEE!! From the Mizzou Tigers!!! Have a flag hanging in front of our house half MU black and gold half Alabama A crimson and white. WE are a house divided but an SEC house all the same!!!</p>

<p>ahpimommy, what FUN! Don’t you LOVE a house full of kids?! Welcome Mizzou to the SEC! ROLL TIDE!!</p>

<p>I do!!! We had it with DS when he played high school football. He was a starter all four years and captain 3…we had boys here all the time. I fed the O - Line every Thursday for four years…22 boys and coaches! I miss it A LOT!!!.. then DD came along and was Varsity Tennis 4 years…same drill…very quiet here now so yes!!! LOved having the girls here tonight…very fun!!! The CF’s lil sis is a stud at softball as well…probably heading to Mizzou (she’s just a freshmen)…maybe I can convince her otherwise :)…they just all yelled Roll Tide…"Sweet Home Alabama " blasting from the upstairs…not wait now Dixieland Delight (complete with the extra words!!)</p>