Bama wins.....

<p>So glad. and a shut-out</p>

<p>I wonder what those smack-talking Rebels are thinking now?</p>

<p>Wallace is have crow for dinner. Roll Tide Roll!!</p>

<p>Also don’t forget LSU lost. Good day to be a Bama Fan!</p>

<p>I would have liked LSU to come to our house undefeated, then we hand them their first loss Bama style.</p>

<p>The Good Guys win
The Mad Hatter loses
God’s in His Heaven
All’s right with the world.</p>

<p>Roll Tide</p>

<p>Also loved what happened in Fayetteville. The hogs gave lil Johnny a run for his money. If only the hogs could have up ended him that would have made A&M 0-2 in the SEC. Talk about a cupcake schedule, A&M has one. </p>

<p>Heard the announcers say that the stadium was full till the end of the game. :slight_smile:
Roll Tide!</p>

<p>My H and I watched it in the Ferg! I loved it!</p>

<p>The noise level in the stadium was intense! What a great game!!! We were in the 6th row near the field goal. Soooo awesome. The student section was well attended, even at the end. Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>What a game! It was as loud as a concert. Can’t imagine what an LSU </p>

<p>game is like!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Ask and ye shall receive. Straight from the Bo Knows Nada campaign:</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Oops.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Source: <a href=“http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2013/09/bo_wallace_my_comments_werent.html[/url]”>Bo Wallace: My comments weren't news, words were twisted (video) - al.com;

<p>My husband noted that Bo Wallace can now be known as “O” Wallace - for the big, fat 0 the Rebs put on the scoreboard!</p>

<p>lol…love it…</p>

<p>O Wallace!!! </p>

<p>Now, if Bama can just shut out more teams to bring down their average of points scored against them. Need some repair after A&M.</p>

<p>bump to move this post past trolled posts</p>

<p>Visited my daughter this weekend and attended the game. This was the first Alabama game for us.</p>

<p>We had a blast. The game seemed much closer than how the score ended up. The 4th down defensive stands provided great excitement and could have turned the game around if they had different results. There was a lot of noise and forced an Ole Miss time out. Very exciting.</p>

<p>We had fun spending time on the quad and were welcomed into the alumni tent even though we weren’t alums.</p>

<p>I, again, don’t know much about football and don’t follow it closely…but I did watch the game start to end. I thought the score did not reflect the effort put out by Ole Miss, and I don’t think they have too much to be ashamed of.</p>

<p>S said the crowd intensity and attendance to game’s end were both much better than the Colorado State game. May be a little lull for Ga State but he is pumped already for LSU.</p>

<p>Hey, Bo scored points…he scored 2 points for Bama!</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Another zero for the Ole Miss football program: [Report:</a> Ole Miss players disrupt campus theater performers with ‘borderline hate speech’ | Campus Union - SI.com](<a href=“http://college-football.si.com/2013/10/03/ole-miss-football-players-disrupt-theater/?sct=cf_t2_a1]Report:”>http://college-football.si.com/2013/10/03/ole-miss-football-players-disrupt-theater/?sct=cf_t2_a1)</p>