BamaAcceptance

<p>I am hopeful in becoming part of the University of Alabama reputable alumni someday, and becoming a full-time student at the Tuscaloosa campus this upcoming 2012 Summer or Fall Semester.</p>

<p>Here is my criteria
3.1 GPA Cumulative
3.7 Semester-Average </p>

<p>As far as ACT/SAT test scores involve, I have not taken the SAT but received a 21 on the ACT.
I also have history in working with FBLA placing in both District and State levels, and have participated in Varsity Cheerleading for a year. Involvement with both community service projects, as well as planning charity programs throughout my community. </p>

<p>I’m really hoping to become a part of the Crimson Tide family and take pride in my number one choice for colleges.</p>

<p>Do you think I have a chance of being accepted and if so does your acceptance differ between Summer and Fall semesters? Thank you</p>

<p>weighted below unweighted?</p>

<p>That ACT is a tad shaky, get it up by a couple of points and you should be fine. I look forward to seeing you ok campus in Fall 2012, Roll Tide!</p>

<p>I think you’ll be fine ! They ask for a 3.0 and a 21 but I had a 2.8 and a 24 . </p>

<p>ROLL TIDE :)</p>