banard or chadbourne? smith?

<p>I got a chance to visit the campus but i didn't get to look inside the residence hall, only the outside. I was wondering which one of those two residence halls are better. From the pictures i saw, the dorms in chadbourne look a little better. Smith Hall looks nice, but it's kind of far from everything else. I'm interested in going into the medical field or studying art history.</p>

<p>bump, anyone?</p>

<p>Chad requires a commitment to participate in the residential college programs.</p>

<p>how do the dorms look though, is it like the same as barnard?</p>

<p>Check the Res Halls website! There are room layouts and the lofting guides show pictures. Barnard is the oldest dorm on campus- ?1913, good if you like that style; Chad is a highrise and Smith was just built recently.</p>

<p>I'm living in Chad this year, and it's pretty nice. The rooms are a little small but the location is worth it. You can go to class and come back easily if you forget something (which happens sometimes with me, haha)</p>

<p>I'd really recommend it for first-year students bc of the # of activities/programs they have going on in the beginning of the year. I think they're also renovating the rooms, and completely redoing the cafeteria (which does need updating). </p>

<p>Barnard is good too- also part of CRC so you'll still participate in programs. I haven't been down to Smith that much but from what I've heard the rooms are a lot bigger compared to Chad/Barnard.</p>

<p>oranda--you had some other good schools you turned down as I recall. How was the first year so far and are you enjoying it overall?</p>