Banks on or near Campus

<p>There are a lot of Banks in and about campus. Does anyone have a tip on which bank is the best (and why - location, hours, branches, cost, etc).</p>

<p>I personally like Chase the best. There's a Chase right next to campus, as well as Chase ATMs at several locations. Of course this is also true for Wells Fargo, but I just like Chase... Those two are probably the most popular here.</p>

<p>is there a TCF?</p>

<p>And a Bank of America???</p>

<p>There is a Bof A not TOO far from campus, but it's not really very convenient. We live in CA, but my son had to set up his accounts in AZ, and it has been a little bit of a hassle to do business. For example, he lost his ATM card, but couldn't get it replaced easily this summer, because it is an AZ account. We also tried US Bank, but there are few ATM's and again, the closest branch was not very convenient and the CA/AZ account was a problem. I would go with Wells Fargo if I were you, since the Cat Card works with them, or maybe Chase.</p>

<p>Best account you can get is Arizona bank and trust checking account. They have 6% APY but are farther away from campus. You do get free ATMS but they have requirements (each month) for the interest rate:
1 direct deposit or ACH movement
12 credit card purchases
and sign up for e statements.</p>