Bard ED/EA/IDP Class of 2027

Anyone accepted by Bard already?

1 Like

I just got admitted, however, I can’t find my financial aid package. Help plsss :,)

I just got admitted as well! But I didn’t apply for FA. I remember the dean said that the FA package would be available when the decision comes out. Maybe checking the financial aid page on your portal?

1 Like

Did you apply EA?

I applied under IDP early action

1 Like

yepp through IDP

Daughter got in through the IDP. Very surprising FA package too - we are all really thrilled. She’s still waiting on one other school that she went ED at, but Bard would be awesome as well.

2 Likes

Congrats and good luck with her ED!! Me waiting for my ed school as well but yes Bard seems to be a great place to go to

2 Likes

Just got my EA decision (accepted)! Check your portals everyone!

5 Likes

congrats!

Got accepted to Bard on ED, but got hit with a $90K tuition costs. Found that Fin Aid office is of no help at all. Told them that my parents make $81K combine, how could I afford $90K tuition. Both my older brothers got Pell, TAP, SEOG to other colleges. Bard did not even offer anything to me!

In the process of withdrawal my ED acceptance now! What a shame!

when the RD decision will be out!!!

1 Like

We are wondering this too! I wonder why there is no regular decision thread for Bard? I have seen years past, they have released on the 15th, the 18th, the 23rd… so no real help there. Anyone know how they announce? Do they generally announce a date ahead of time, or just email day of? Thanks and good luck to all waiting.

1 Like

my son just told me decisions come out tomorrow

Did he say a time or where he saw the info? Thanks!!

no, i think he may have had an email with info about decision date and now i am at work all day and evening waiting for the text and he is at pit till 10 with bad reception/internet wo wifi lol

My D hasn’t checked yet, and I don’t want to poke her. If she is feeling chill about it, I don’t want to be pushy. But it’s hard to wait! Good luck!

thank you, you too. I’ll get the details in a few hours and update

saw someone else posted about 15 minutes ago they just found out

1 Like